28 Jun Why To Visit Lighthouse Pregnancy Resource Center
You should visit Lighthouse Pregnancy Resource Center if:
- You think you could be pregnant
- You are facing an unplanned pregnancy
- You are considering abortion
- You are regretting an abortion decision
We offer free and confidential services to individuals facing unplanned pregnancies and pregnancy decisions. Call us today to learn more.
Free Help & Services
At Lighthouse Pregnancy Resource Center, we provide several important services for no charge, so that you have all the information you need to make healthy and informed decisions about your pregnancy.
- A free lab-quality pregnancy test at our clinic with same day results
- A free limited obstetrical ultrasound
- Free counseling and support resources
- Free educational materials about your pregnancy options
- Free parenting & relationship classes
- Abortion recovery support
No matter what your situation is, all of our services are provided free of charge. Simply call or show up during our walk-in hours to learn more.
Our services are not only free – they are also completely confidential. We promise never to reveal any information about you or the services you received, including pregnancy test results or topics you share during counseling.
Of course, you are always welcome to bring others along with you for additional support or perspective. Bring your partner, a trusted friend, or even a family member; they are always welcome in our center.
When is the Right Time to Visit?
Women and men often ask how they can know if we can help them. Here are a few different ways we can help:
- Have you taken a pregnancy test at home but want to make sure the results are accurate? We’ll provide you with a second result for no charge.
- Do you need to take a pregnancy test in complete confidentiality? We offer same-day appointments and results and are committed to protecting your privacy.
- Are you overwhelmed with the idea that you could be pregnant? Our peer counselors and nurses can give you advice and help, or simply listen to your concerns.
- Do you need practical support, such as referrals to an OB/GYN or insurance provider? Our staff are happy to help you the referrals you need. We also offer parenting preparation with material aid.
- Have you just taken the abortion pill and are second-guessing that decision, or looking for a safe place to process the emotions connected to a past abortion? Our peer counselors are here to process with you and provide you with the support you need.
We’ve helped women from all walks of life with their unplanned or unexpected pregnancy decisions. No matter what brings you to our door, we promise to treat you with respect, compassion, and care. Lighthouse Pregnancy Resource Center is here for you. Call one of our centers, visit us online to schedule an appointment, or text us at 201-677-2394 to learn more about how we can help.